As M-Technic; Heat meter - calorimeter meter inspection and calibration process needs, with our free discovery service, we offer the most suitable solutions.
Our Heat Meter Inspection Services
Discovery Before Inspection
During the project discovery, information about the heat meters and the facility where they are located is collected. Planning is made as a result of this information.
- Brand, model etc. of heat meters. properties,
- Heat meter locations (inside / outside the apartment) and the number of them,
- Connection diameter,
- The length of heat meters,
- Addressing control,
- Temperature sensor sleeve diameter,
- Function controls of shutoff valves,
After the discovery of the project (building) with heat meters, a proposal is prepared for assembly and de-assembly operations. The pricing of de-assembly and assembly processes is done separately from inspection procedures.
Heat Meter Disassembly and Assembly Services
This service is the service of picking up the heat meters that will be subject to inspection and delivering them to their addresses after the inspection process.
Especially in projects where the number of heat meters are high, there are procedures that we carry out meticulously to avoid confusion. After the de-assembly (dismantling) of the heat meters is completed and the inspection operations are carried out, traceability is important for the mounting of the heat meter to the owner.
Processes to be applied during disassembly:
- In the installation where the meter is located, all water flow is stopped with shut-off valves,
- The meter is disconnected with mbus automation and the disconnected connection is isolated, preventing a short circuit in the mbus system.
- Mechanical controls of the meter are made, temperature sensors and stamp control are notified to the owner of the device in case of a non-compliance. In addition, if there is any error warning electronically on the heat meter screen, an error is detected and it is evaluated whether it will have an impact on the inspection process,
- The locations of the heat meters removed from the installation are blinded and the flow is re-established in the installation system,
- Flow sensors and temperature sensors of the meters leaving the installation are protected and stacked to be brought to the laboratory,
- While the counter is stacked, traceability is provided by typing block-circle, counter serial number, box number information according to the order in the box.
Processes to be applied during assembly:
- The heat meters, whose inspection procedures have been completed and stamped, are installed in the same box,
- Flow directions of the meters, heating and return sensor connections are checked and assembled,
- After the body assembly of the meters, all leak tests are done,
- The meters inside the heat station are mounted with gaskets suitable for the station type,
- After assembly, tightness checks of connection records are made,
- The information form created after the assembly is delivered to the site / apartment management,
- After the physical assembly of the meters, short-circuit checks are made by making M-Bus cable connections,
- After all the assembly processes are completed, the M-bus line is checked and the delivery of its meters is completed.
Heat Meter Periodic Inspection Procedures
Periodic meter inspection; It is a general inspection for heat meters every 5 years. Inspection processes consist of steps specified in EN-1434-5: 2014 standards. For heat meters, the production year is accepted as the 1st year and the inspection periods are followed. The last two digits of the production year of the heat meter are marked on the device as follows.
The seals and stamps of the heat meters to which the Meter Inspection process will be applied must be intact, in case the device is intervened, the inspection process is appropriate. If the stamp time of the heat meter has expired, the heat meter is penalized and the inspection process cannot be applied.
During the inspection procedures applied to the heat meters, the results of the flow measurement, temperature measurement and calculation of the device are evaluated according to the accuracy class of the heat meter.
As a result of the evaluations, if the heat meter is measuring within the limits of the highest permissible error limits (MİH), it is stamped, and if the error is outside the limits, a non-compliance report is issued.
Improper heat meters may be subject to repair and adjustment, if possible, and replacement of heat meters that cannot be repaired or adjusted is required.
Comparison with etalon (test setup) during the heat meter inspection. The error value made by the heat meter is calculated in % by comparing with the heat energy calculated by the heat meter by calculating with the heat energy value measured by the test device under 3 different conditions. This value should not exceed the maximum allowable error value.